Saturday, July 30, 2011

Apple Counting

I have been going through my smartboard files and trying to clean things up a bit.  I found this very simple apple counting activity where the children roll the dice and put that many apples on the tree.   We do our apple unit in the fall and the children are working on one to one correspondence and the numbers 0-10 at that time.  I posted this in my TpT store and I will be posting more apple activities as I clean them up and create more.  I love using Dr. Seuss' book Ten Apples Up on Top so I am creating a page to go with this book as well.

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable....if I only had a smartboard:( Super cute ideas though:) I'm a follower:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tara! I am following you now too:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...