Thursday, July 14, 2011

Linky Party

This is my first Linky Party and I am so excited! Yearn to Learn is hosting this Linky Party. Here are the things you need to find:

1.  A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"
(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)

2.  Post a blogger in your same grade level

3.  Post a blogger in a different grade level

4.  It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.

The New Kid on the Blog that I found is Little Life Coaches, I love the name of her blog!
The blog at my grade level is Growing Kinders, I love this site and it is one of the reasons I started blogging!
The blog I chose from a different grade level is Curls and a Smile, her site is great and full of good ideas!!
And the cutest button I found is Mrs. Jump's Class but unfortunately I am still new to this and I do not know how to add a button here:( Maybe someone could help me with that!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining my Blog Mixer Linky party

    Denise

    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through the linky:) I'm a new follower!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tara, you are my first follower:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...