Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Smartboard Freebie

In honor of starting my new blog I decided to share a smart notebook page that I created.  At the beginning of the school year we read Eric Carle's Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See? and we focus on the characters in the story and on colors.  This notebook page is a very simple color sorting activity.  At the beginning of the year I find that the children are very excited to use the smartboard and they need simple activities to help introduce the rules of using the smartboard and basic procedures too.  I hope that you like this activity.  This is my first time sharing on TPT so please let me know what you think and if there are any problems. Click on the link below to go to my TPT store.

 Brown Bear Color Sort

1 comments:

  1. I love the Notebook page you created! I am looking forward to creating and sharing with my blog buddies. I will be posting more things very soon.
    Linda
    ateacherstouch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...