Monday, July 18, 2011

Some of my Favorite Smartboard Sites

Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher had a great idea for us to share some of our favorite smartboard resources.  If you go to her site you will see there are already dozens of great resources!  I have had my smartboard now for a year and a half and I love it!  There are so many great websites out there!!  Here are some of my favorite sites for kinders:
Another great site I always go to is Smartboard Resources by Mrs. Sears.  Mrs Sears has so many wonderful notebook pages that you can download for free!!  I love that!

You can also visit my TpT store and download my Brown Bear Color Sort (it is also free).  Hopefully I will add more of my pages soon.  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. HELP! I have been using Mrs. Sears in my classroom for over a year now. Today, for some reason it is not available. Does anyone know what the problem is? Thanks, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I am not sure, I tried it and it is still not working. Let's hope she is just updating the site and it will be back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...