Saturday, August 27, 2011

Color Posters

Last week I read Brown Bear, Brown Bear and we talked about colors.  We picked one color each day to focus on.  Everybody had to wear something for that color, we learned the color song and each child was asked to bring in an item that they no longer needed so we could put it on the color poster.  The students loved doing this and it ended up being a great display for the classroom too!  I cannot take credit for this though, my good friend and fellow teacher Judith shared this great idea with me!  Here is a picture of what the color posters looked like when we were done (click on the picture to enlarge it and you will be able to see it better):


Sorry it is not the best picture, I had to hang them really high because I do not have a lot of good wall space.  We did orange too but it wasn't done when I took the picture.  As you can see we got a good variety of objects (even some trash). I think they turned out pretty good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...