Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Followers and Random Stuff

Yeah!  I have two new followers.  I was so excited when I got home from a long day in my classroom to see I have two new people following my blog!  Welcome, I hope you can find a new idea or two and please share some of your own:)
Summer school is almost over and I am starting to get in the regular school mode!  My summer school students only stay until 12:00 so today I stayed late and worked in my room.  I have so many ideas floating around in my head still from reading, Literacy Work Stations and Math Work Stations by Debbie Diller.  I started cleaning out my math materials and I could not believe how much stuff I have!  I made a pretty good dent in cleaning things out but I think it will take another day or two to get it how it needs to be.  I think I will review that chapter tonight and get back to it tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting about nursery rhymes. I just checked out literactive.com and found several things I would love to use with my class. Thanks so much for suggesting it!

    You might want to add your blog to my list of Kdg. blogs if you have time. I know several bloggers have noticed an increase in visits and new followers after adding their blogs.

    http://lilcountrykindergarten.blogspot.com/2011/07/help-me-find-your-kindergarten-blog-or.html

    Blessings,
    ✿Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marlana! I added my blog to your list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...