Saturday, December 31, 2011

Writing a Resume and Holiday Photos

I am trying to write a resume:( I have had the same teaching position for 12 years and since my school is changing to a Tap School they are reinterviewing (not sure if that is even a word) for every position!  It is really hard to write a resume and explain all the things that I have done in 12 years.  So I took a break and started looking through the pictures I took at the Christmas party I had with my students.  I like to take lots of pictures to post on my classroom website so parents can see what we are doing in class.  I thought I would post a couple here too. 
We made Christmas trees from upside down ice cream cones. 
This was a nice and easy project for the students (they especially liked the clean-up).

We played "Pin the Nose on the Snowman" and the kids loved it!

2 comments:

  1. Pin the nose on the snowman is an adorable idea! We will have to do that this month! I just found your blog and am your newest follower! I would love for you to come visit me if you get the chance!

    I cannot even imagine writing a resume at this point in my career! Best of luck to you on that!

    Happy New Year!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! I checked out your blog and I love it...I am now following you too:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...