Monday, January 23, 2012

100th Day of School!

Wow am I tired!!  I think the 100th day of school wiped me out!  The kids had a blast and we had a lot of fun counting to 100 and doing a whole bunch of 100 day activities.  We tried to hula hoop while counting to 100, jump rope 100 times and we even tried to stay quiet for 100 seconds ( I am sorry to say that we did not manage that one)! And of course The Zero Hero brought us a delicious 100 day snack.  I took a few pictures of some of the table activities that we did.  I am too tired to write more...only 80 days to go:)
Race to 100 - the students rolled 2 dice and colored that many numbers until they got to 100.

Fill in the Missing Number

Race to 100 and the star is a 100th Day wish 
(if you could have 100 of anything what would it be).
100 dots with Bingo dabbers - this was a favorite!!
I got this from Making Learning Fun!

1 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this great site! I preschool teacher. I have a blog related to the pre-school activities. If you visit will be very happy.

    http://birdunyazeynep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...