Saturday, January 7, 2012

Holy Cow! Another Award!



I got another award!  I cannot believe it, you guys are too nice!  I received the award from Miss Toffee at Miss Toffee's Class. Click on her button to go to her blog.

The purpose of this award is to highlight new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
  Here are the rules:

 1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
 2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
 3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my top 5:

Kinder Kiddo
Color Me Happy In Kindergarten
Of Primary Importance
2nd Grade Stuff
From Kindergarten With Love

4 comments:

  1. Thank you thank youuuuu!!!! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you an award over at my blog Teaching With Style. Go check it out! :)
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just awarded your blog the Versatile Blogger award! Head over to my blog to read all about it!

    Joni
    http://kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! I am honored!

    Mrs. Krull
    Of Primary Importance

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...