Thursday, January 26, 2012

Multi-Flow Map Freebie For Weather Unit

Next week we will be talking about different kinds of weather and how weather effects our lives.  So I created a multi-flow map (one sided) to help the children understand what happens when we have certain kinds of weather.  I am going to start with rain.  The multi-flow map is the hardest Thinking Map for me to introduce to my students so I am going to start with this one and then we will add the other side (if you are not familiar with Thinking Maps go to www.thinkingmaps.com and you can see what I am talking about).  I have posted  this map in my TpT store as a freebie.  I am not very tech savvy with the google doc thing so this is the best I could do.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...