Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Phew! Decluttering is Hard Work!

Today after school I decided to tackle just one counter that I want to declutter.  I did a pretty good job but I could not believe how many times I ended up in another part of the room!  I was trying to focus one "that one counter" but all of a sudden I would realize that I was somewhere else, doing something else and I didn't even remember why I moved away from "that one counter".  Does anybody else have this problem when starting to declutter or organize an area of their room?  I did however, do a pretty good job of weeding things out that I no longer need and putting things back where they belong.  I forgot to bring my camera and take pictures though, so I will try to remember to take pics tomorrow.  Phew!  One down, many more to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...