Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Got An Award!!

Wow! I cannot believe it, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Stephanie over at Kinder Kiddo!  If you haven't been to her blog you should, it is so cute and she has lots of great ideas!  Thanks Stephanie! 

The rules of the award are:
1.  Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to them.
2.  Tell 7 things about yourself.
3.  Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received an award! 


Here are the seven things about me:
1. I have taught at the same school and same grade level since I graduated from college 12 years ago!!
2. I love to do puzzles:)
3. I love to wear Converse (my favorite pair are navy blue).




4. My favorite color is blue (now you know why these are my favorite pair of Converse).
5. I have four beautiful nieces and I love spending time with them!
6. I love panda bears and I used to collect anything with a panda bear on it.
Aren't they cute!!
7. I spend a lot of time finding new activities and lessons for my classroom!!  I love teaching!


Now here is the hard part, nominating 15 blogs for this award!  There are so many amazing bloggers out there!  Here is the 15 I chose:

Spotlight on Kindergarten
A Teacher and a Blog!
Aloha Kindergarten
Interactive White Board Ideas
Technology Rocks, Seriously
Under the Big Top
Mrs. Wood's Dual Language Kindergarten Class
Kinder Tastic
Time 4 Kindergarten
Saylor's Log
The Wonderful World of Kindergarten
abc123kindergarten
Busy Bees
Little Warriors
Peace, Love and Learning

5 comments:

  1. Hey! you just got another award! pop over to my blog to check it out :-)

    http://misstoffeesclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele,

    Thanks so much for giving me this award! What a nice surprise! I'm off to follow the rules and put together my lists. Thanks again!
    Donna
    Peace, Love & Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award Michele! You are so kind to suprise me. It made my day!

    Kim at Saylorslog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Isn't it so nice to be given these awards? It made my day too so I am happy to share it with you too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...