Popular Posts

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hungry Caterpillar Ideas

I was looking for some new ideas for the book The Very Hungry Caterpillar and here are some of the things I found:
  • I came across a new blog that I had not seen before.  It is called Golden Gang Kindergarten.  I love the ideas that I found on this blog! 

  •  Making Learning Fun has many printables including math and literacy activities and even has a Youtube link for a video.


  • Teachwithme(dot)com has a free packet to download! 
  •  I found some games for the computer or smartboard on http://www.topmarks.co.uk/ . Under maths there are so many great games but I did find one with caterpillars.  The children have to put numbers in order on the caterpillar ( there are different levels of difficulty). 

No comments:

Post a Comment