Monday, May 7, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week and Freebies

We work so hard and we deserve to be appreciated!!  Today one of my students gave me the most colorful flowers I have ever seen!  They just brightened up my day! I took this picture to share with you. Aren't they beautiful?

I had so much fun going through all of the freebies on the blog hop last night! I cannot believe the generosity of everyone.  It was amazing, thank you to everyone who participated.  I became a follower to many new bloggers last night.  Don't forget everything on my TpT store is always free.  Stop by and take what you want:)

2 comments:

  1. They are amazingly bright! How couldn't they brighten anyones day?

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely couldn't agree more!! :)

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...