Sunday, July 8, 2012

Videos of Great Ideas!

I have visited the website, Child Care Land, before but I didn't realize that they have so many teacher tip videos!  I found them on youtube one day but now I realized that they also have all of the videos on the website too!  If you visit the site make sure you check out all of the free printables! There are so many videos so I thought I would just pick a few to show you.





I don't know about you but sometimes seeing someone demonstrate an idea helps me to understand it so much better!

I found another one I love, I could post these all day!  You have got to check out these ideas!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know about Child Care Land or their teacher tips videos. I'm going to check them out! I see a sight word photo album that catches my eye! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very visual so the videos are great. Thanks for sharing those and the site. Love your blog. I awarded you The Versatile Blogger award. Hop on over to my blog to pick it up. :-)

    Cindy
    Blog Stalker
    http://teacherblogstalker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...