Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Smartboard Number Id. Freebie

I have posted a new smartboard lesson at my Tpt store.  I created this because one of the math concepts that we work on right away in kindergarten is number identification 0-5.  Since our first theme is bears I used teddy bears to work on this concept.  If you have downloaded any of my other smartboard lessons it is just like "Find The Candy Corn" game except it has honey pots and the bears are hidden behind one.  The honey pots have numbers on them and the student that you call on has to say the numberr, touch it and see if they found the teddy  bear.  On each slide the teddy bear is hidden behind a differnent number so you can play the game over and over.   CLICK HERE TO GO TO TPT and download for free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...