Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Smartboard Blog Hop

Margaret, over at Kinder Journey, is hosting a blog hop about smartboard resources that you use in your classroom.  Click on this image to go over to her blog and link up! 


For this blog hop she says to pick your top 3 sites.  I have so many favorites that it is hard to do!  I already posted some of my favorites in my last but here are 3 more that I love to use:

1. Starfall - I know that everyone already knows this one but I do love it and the kids love it!


2. ABC Mouse -if you register as a teacher it is free.


3. Johnnie's Math Page - I love, love , love this one!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! I've never heard of Johnnie's Math Page! It looks like a really good one.

    Awesome!!
    Margaret
    Kinder Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for linking up.

    I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger award!

    Check it out!

    Margaret
    Kinder Journey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...