Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dot Images for Number Talks FREEBIE


After reading the book, Number Talks Helping Children Build Mental Math and Computation Strategies by Sherry Parrish, I decided to make dot cards to go with the sequence that the book suggests you introduce them.  The first set of cards start with one and two dots but the main focus is on three because they say that most students can recognize one and two without counting.  The order to introduce these do images can be found in the book but if you print out the cards that I have made they are already in order you will need to number them as you cut them out to remember.  I have only created the sets for the numbers 3, 4 and 5 right now.  The book goes up to 10 with dot images so as I make them I will post them.  I have also posted these on Tpt.  Click on my Tpt store link to take you there.

Dots 3 Dots 4 Dots 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...