Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Favorite Freebie Linky Party


Cynthia over at 2nd Grade Pad is hosting a Freebie Linky Party!  You should hop over and see all of the freebies!!  I have to pick one freebie of mine that is my favorite, so I picked "How Many Apples Up on Top".

It is my favorite because:
This goes along with the Dr. Seuss book, Ten Apples Up On Top, and my students love that book!  Fall is right around the corner and we will be starting our apple unit so this one is perfect!  Also, I like this freebie because I really enjoy creating smart notebook lessons and this was one that I liked because it incorporates literature and math.

If you do not have a smartboard I have another favorite freebie that you can have.  This one is my 0-5 Go Fish Game.  Just print out the cards onto cardstock, cut, laminate and the children learn different ways to make the number 5.




4 comments:

  1. Thanks Michele for linking up with my party.

    I don't have a Smart Board, so I got your 2nd freebie.

    I'm also your newest follower. :-)

    Cynthia
    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Mimio, but can use Smartboard on it. I am excited to use it when I read the book this fall to my kinderkids. Thanks!
    Gwen
    Learning With Mrs. Brinn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...